The Swiss Federal Office of Public Health (SFOPH) recommends that the public have a personal supply of 50 hygiene masks per person:
• Hygiene masks protect the wearer from droplets, splashes and coarse particles.
• Avoid touching the hygiene mask while wearing it.
• Replace the hygiene mask with a new, clean and dry hygiene mask as soon as it becomes wet.
• Hygiene masks must not be used more than once and must be disposed of after use. Only touch the ear loops when disposing.
• Store hygiene masks in a cool and dry place.