yummy Korean bread for black sesame and pastry fans
Total time 50 minutes / 10 minutes active time / 30-40 minutes baking time
CJ Black Sesame Tapioca Bread Mix is widely used to make bread in Korea. Definitely a must for all fans of delicious pastries and black sesame seeds. The buns are quick and easy to make and have a slightly sweet taste.
Ingredients (for 8-10 buns)
- 1 pack of Sesame Brad Mix
- 90ml milk
- 1 egg
How it's done
- Mix the egg and the 90ml of milk in a bowl.
- Put the sesame tapioca bread mix into the bowl and mix all well.
- Form 9 equal rolls out of the dough and place them on the sheet with enough space.
- Drizzle them with a little water and bake them with 180°C for 30-40 minutes.
Try them warm and fresh!
Recipe and photos by looddl